Redscan – Unified Threat Protection
Redscan provides the ultimate network security solution for protecting your network from the security risks and threats of the internet. The Redscan award-winning security package ensures you have the very best protection for your network at all times. The Redscan device is a complete Unified Threat Protection (UTP) appliance that includes all the essential components required for computer security (firewall, intrusion detection and prevention, anti-virus, anti-spam, virtual private networking, content filtering) – at an affordable price.
Redscan is ideally suited to deal with industries such as:-
- Banking and the Financial sector
- National and Local Government Departments
- Small to Medium Enterprises
With Redscan you are fully protected 24 x 7 from threats. Their Data Centres constantly monitor the Internet for new threats, remotely downloading protection onto your own Redscan device using the unique ‘global push’ technology – automatically ensuring your network is totally secure and managed at all times.
Please click here for the Redscan product sheet.
Managed Security Services
The Redscan managed security service provides much more than other Security as a Service (SaaS) providers do. In addition to all the standard security that competitors provide, Redscan also offers:
- Monitoring – 24 x 7 x 365 protection of over 1000 enterprise data networks worldwide by trained security analysts located in Security Operations Centres.
- Threat Analysis – Redscan collates the information provided by its managed security appliances. This allows Redscan to see threats both locally and globally in real-time and, if required, pro-actively update all its clients’ boxes to the latest protection levels.
- Bandwith Management – Make the most of existing links by analysing traffic, removing irrelevant traffic and managing business critical data through quality of service.
- Licence Management – No need for Multiple Licences, One Licence per box covers all users and will security applications.
- Change Control – As part of the service, Redscan customers benefit from validation of their firewall requests by trained security experts, ensuring that security is not compromised. All changes are saved to a source control database and the configuration of the security system is backed up to a remote site. All this means Redscan customers can rely on change control being properly managed.
- Load Balancing – Single or Multiple Internet Connections can be configured to load balance the traffic so that it suits your business needs.
- Security Consulting – assistance with network security architecture, policy development, vulnerability assessment, forensics and attack response efforts can all be provided by the support team.
For further information on the full range of Redscan UTP products, contact CMS Software direct. You’ll find our contact details here.