Healthcare Document Management
CMS Software provides a complete Healthcare Electronic Document Management system (Textstor), designed to ease the pressure of managing everyday paperwork within any busy healthcare department.
With Textstor you are able to manage a wide variety of document workflow issues and provide secure storage of healthcare documents. Through direct consultation and free on site demonstrations of our software & hardware, CMS Software are able to deliver real cost savings and data security.
Departments and applications that can benefit from electronic document management include:-
- A&E departments
- Pathology Laboratories
- Accounts and Administration dept.
- Human Resources
- Blood test requests
- General correspondence
- Invoices & statements
- Analyser reports
- Patient records
- NHS Patient survey forms
We are able to interact with third party healthcare systems such as Clinisys Winpath and iSoft iLab TP Pathology LIMS systems. Our fully authorised link (API) enables scanned images to be viewed within this environment.
Benefits of Healthcare Document Management:-
- Automatic filing of documents, patient records, Blood test requests etc., using barcode or OCR/ICR recognition.
- Form processing using intelligent OCR, OMR forms data capture to allow for automation of standard forms, patient satisfaction surveys, usage of drugs analysis etc.
- Fast and user friendly desktop access to test cards and other documents.
- Latest document scanner technology available from Fujitsu and Canon for processing your documents electronically.
- Concurrent licensing controls the number of users logged into the system at any one time, offering significant costs savings on standard software license pricing.
- With TextStor laboratory document management system, staff can view scanned documents by clicking a button from their your own LIMS system.
Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
(formally Queen Elizabeth NHS Trust Greenwich or South London Healthcare Trust)
Leiwsham and Greenwich NHS Trust have been using the CMS document management software (Textstor) for more than ten years. Laboratory cards are scanned and automatically filed using a barcode containing the laboratory number. The cards are immediately available for viewing by any designated member of the laboratory staff, which may be done by pressing a button in Winpath (the laboratory management system).
John Pullicino, Pathology IS Manager for Queen Elizabeth stated “…CMS Software Ltd did what we expected and a whole lot more…the potential for use of this system is huge…at a recent staff meeting the view was that the Laboratory cannot do without the Textstor…”
For more information on the NHS Document Management products we provide, contact CMS Software direct. You’ll find our contact details here.