Sophos provide the ultimate solution for protecting your network from the security risks and threats associated with the internet. The Sophos XGS firewall ensures you have the very best protection for your network at all times. It is a complete Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliance that includes all the essential components required for computer security (firewall, intrusion detection and prevention, anti-virus, anti-spam, virtual private networking, content filtering) – all at an affordable price.
Sophos XGS is ideally suited to deal with industries such as:-
- Banking and the financial sector
- Government departments
- Small businesses to large enterprises
With Sophos you are fully protected 24 x 7 from threats. The data centres constantly monitor the internet for new threats, remotely downloading protection onto your Sophos firewall – automatically ensuring your network is totally secure and managed at all times.
Please click here for more information about the Sophos XGS Firewalls.
Managed Security Services
The Sophos managed security service provides much more than other security as a service (SaaS) providers do. In addition to all the standard security that competitors provide, Sophos also offers:
- Monitoring – 24 x 7 x 365 protection of over 1000 enterprise data networks worldwide by trained security analysts located in security operations centres.
- Threat Analysis – Sophos collates the information provided by its managed security appliances. This allows Sophos to see threats both locally and globally in real-time and, if required, pro-actively update all its clients’ boxes to the latest protection levels.
- Bandwith Management – Make the most of existing links by analysing traffic, removing irrelevant traffic and managing business critical data through quality of service.
- Licence Management – No need for multiple licences, one licence per box covers all users and will security applications.
- Change Control – As part of the service, Sophos customers benefit from validation of their firewall requests by trained security experts, ensuring that security is not compromised. All changes are saved to a source control database and the configuration of the security system is backed up to a remote site. All this means Sophos customers can rely on change control being properly managed.
- Load Balancing – Single or multiple internet connections can be configured to load balance the traffic so that it suits your business needs.
- Security Consulting – assistance with network security architecture, policy development, vulnerability assessment, forensics and attack response efforts can all be provided.